Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Depressing Blog Post Ahead

I was right. It was/is a bad day. I've started with some cramps and I'm tired. AF can really be a cruel bitch sometimes. She isn't here yet, but is announcing plans for her upcoming visit right now. I have a feeling this is going to be a tough painful visit. She was way too nice to me last time. I'm still in a down mood.

On the bright side I have learned alot this month. I know that I ovulated. There was a definite temp shift and positive OPK's. I know my cycle is normal. Looks like it will be 29 days this month. I had decent CM at the right times of the cycle. These are good things.

Today I bought some things to add to my TTC stash for my upcoming cycle. I decided to try preseed. I am not sure if it will help being that I seemed to have the right CM at the right times, but it can't hurt. Since I was shopping on a TTC website anyway I also bought some more OPK's and some cheap HPT's. I went and got another bbt. Now I have 3. I am throwing the one I used this month away. The one I wanted to use, I realized doesn't go to the 100th. So now I will soon have a brand new one.

I'm worried about TTC in April. Rob starts classes for the Series 7. Twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 3 hours after work. he will be in no mood to DTD after that. I'm hoping we can work around it. Maybe my body will cut me a break and ovulate on a night he does not have class.

This really is doing a number on both of our emotions. I warned Rob yesterday that I was most likely getting AF this week. I felt it and my chart sucked and temps went down. He is still hoping though and I didn't want to ruin his day before it started. I'll have to tell him when he gets home. I know he feels it as much as I do. He doesn't have the TMP message board to cry on either. Just me.

I will try to make this blog less depressing. It's tough when you get a BFN though.

No comments:

Post a Comment