Monday, March 22, 2010

I Finally Slept !

Last night I finally slept 7 full, straight hours ! This insomnia has been extremely annoying so this was very exciting for me. Actually waking up to the alarm clock instead of before it is HUGE progress. I probably got the only accurate temp reading on my chart in the past 2 weeks.

It wasn't great though. It wasn't even good. 98.0. That is only 1/10th of a degree above the coverline. Tomorrow will be 14 dpo and if I don't wake up with AF I will test. I don't really expect it until Wednesday I just want to test. I am trying really hard to stay positive but I am just not feeling like this is the month anymore. I hope I'm wrong.

Lets just hope this wasn't a fluke and I am going to start sleeping normally from now on. I also have a new bbt because I hate the one I have. If the test is negative tomorrow then I will go online and order a bunch of things to pee on for the next cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment