Sunday, March 7, 2010

CD 12

My temps took a bit of a dive this morning. I don't know if that's good or bad. I think it could mean that I am about to O any day now. I took an OPK yesterday and it's much darker then it's been so far, but not quite there yet. Though I think that a Baby Dance is in order tonight ;)

Friday nights dinner party went great ! I had a really good time despite the fact that all that was talked about was baby's and being PG. I actually became more excited about the whole thing then the feared jealous reaction I thought I would have.

I'm wondering if it had anything to do with drinking too much wine....Wine does make me happy. The only good thing about not being PG yet. The ONLY good thing.

My girlfriends that showed up have VERY different views on what PG people can and cannot due. The PG one would not have even a sip of champagnes the 2nd girlfriend brought. She hasn't had 1 sip of anything sinc she found out. GF #2 said her doctor told her it was fine to have a drink here and there. Such a taboo subject. She never got drunk or even drank regularly but has no problems admitting that she had a few drinks during her pregnancy. She ate cold-cuts and even had sushi once. She thinks that these rules for PG women are ridiculous. ( She did quit smoking tho )

I'm not too sure how I feel. I think I would err on the side of caution and follow all the rules. It's the no coffee rule that really gets me the most. I'm not sure I CAN follow it. But I will start trying to cut back this month.

I'm babbling now. Point is I am having a great weekend and I am exciting for TTC this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment