Friday, May 7, 2010

RH Negative Factor

I want to thank Amanda for shedding some light on this topic for me. It is a very confusing one.

If you would like to know more about RH negative blood and the Rhogam shot, she explains it well. Much better then I ever could. I'll put the link to her blog here

Again. Thank You Amamda !
http://gettingthere.info

Today is really not much better for me so far. I woke up around 6:00 am to severe cramping and bleeding. I am still cramping pretty hard and am lying in bed with a heating pad. I went to the doctor for my shot and another blood test. She is rushing the blood work for me so I should know the results by 3:00 today. I am thinking I am miscarrying naturally so that is good news at this point.

A friend is coming over to keep me company tonight. Rob is bar tending again. I am glad I won't be alone. She has been very supportive to me throughout this ordeal. She had a miscarriage at 14 weeks the first time she got pregnant. She really has been a great help to me.

I am not exactly feeling all that lucky right now but I do know that it could have been much worse.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked my post about the RH- thing. Thank you for the special mention.
    Amanda
    http://gettingthere.info

    ReplyDelete