Thursday, May 27, 2010

Drinking and Temps

You aren't really supposed to drink while charting your basal body temperature. It is said that even a few drinks at night will result in a higher temperature then you would have had if you didn't drink. I agree for the most part. In the past I always did have a higher then expected temp after drinking. Not today though.

We had a small dinner party last night and all of us consumed way too much wine. I am struggling a bit today and waking up and going to work was no fun. I didn't have just one or two glasses of wine. I had ALOT. I am not even sure how much.

I woke up this morning to a temperature of 97.5. One of the lowest temps I have had this month. I really expected 98 or above. I'm taking this as further proof that my body is seriously out of whack this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment