Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nothing

It's CD 9 here and the IC OPK's I've been using for the past 2 days are giving me nothing. I know it's early but I was hoping for more of a line progression on them. I will start with the digital OPK's tomorrow anyway. I have zero fertile signs going on right now. ZERO. I would think my body would at least be gearing up by now. Some sort of CM perhaps. I will take watery.

I know it's early and I should keep positive but it's been a tough day. 5 people were laid off at work today. None from my department but I knew all of them pretty well. It's just a bad time and the atmosphere was just one of depression at work today. One girl who did not get fired kept bursting into tears all day. It's hard to stay positive when everyone around you bummed out.

AND Rob gets the day off tomorrow and I don't. This wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't keep rubbing it in all week. So today is his Friday and it's just a regular Thursday for me. Grrrr.... If I can't even think positive how am I going to get a positive pg test ?

No comments:

Post a Comment