Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

No worries, this will not be a religious post. It just happens to be a very decent Friday.

I mentioned how Rob was rubbing it in that he had the day off. I still had to go to work, but they closed the office at Noon ! So effen cool. I normally work until 4:00. With the exception of once a year at Christmas Eve, our usual early closings are at 2:00 or 2:30. I think it depends on the mood of whoever is charge for that Holiday Friday. This was a most welcome surprise. I now had 2 or 2 1/2 hours of free time I wasn't expecting. I think they may have felt bad about the terminations yesterday and the general mood in the office being so gloomy.

I got a manicure and a chair massage. Great decision I made. It was perfect. My nails are now a hybrid of pink and purple and will match the colorful Easter eggs hanging on Sunday. I will take it off right after that. My norm is shades of black or very subtle, almost clear, pinks. After the nails dried I met Rob for a late lunch at restaurant by our place. I don't think we have ever had a late lunch on a weekday together before. So it really has been a great Friday.

I just took my OPK's. They are still negative. It's only CD 10 so I expected as much. However, both the IC and the digi's did have a very, super faint, 2nd line. Also, the CM is getting a bit watery. These are very good things. I am pretty sure my body is gearing up to have it's LH surge and then to Ovulate.

It's Friday. I needed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment