Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yes !

I got my smiley face !!!! WooooHooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Positive OPK !! Awesome !!!!

I am so excited. I don't know why, but I was really worried I was not going to ovulate this cycle.
It's CD 16 and this is later then I expected but I will take it.

If my body is doing things similar to last cycle then I will ovulate today. However, I am quickly learning that every cycle is different, so I will have to see if my temp goes up tomorrow or the next day, or even the next. Ovulating on CD 16 - 18 is still considered normal. We have a chance !

As far as my OPK vs IC experiment goes:
I am glad I did it. I think today's IC looks exactly the same as yesterdays. I'll inspect closer when I get home. However, on the digital, the lines inside are definitely darker today. And I always dip these tests in same cup of pee. So I am confident that my investment in the digital tests was the right thing to do.

I'll test again tomorrow anyway :p
( I'm sorry for all the exclamation points, I'm just very excited~ DUH )

1 comment: