Monday, April 26, 2010

Please, Please, Please ! ! !


Please let this be true !
It's a positive test ! But the line isn't that dark for 16 dpo. I also had spotting twice last week. Brown, so that is good, but I would prefer none at all.
I am going to make myself believe in Implementation Spotting. I believe in you. I am sorry for doubting your existence.

This was 2nd morning urine.
I am so nervous. I want to be excited, I really do, but it shouldn't it be darker ?
I am going to get a bunch more FRER and pee on sticks all week !
Please stick little bean, Please ! !

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry about it - especially since it was second morning urine. Some people just have slower doubling HCG at first. TOTALLY NORMAL. Praying for a sticky bean for you! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete