Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Much calmer now

I was so excited and distracted yesterday I could not even think. My hands were shaking when I took that crappy cell phone pic of my 1st home pregnancy test. I'll add another more clear one to the bottom of this post. It DID get a bit darker !

I have a million questions. I told Rob right away. I don't have a cute story about that. I just woke him up and (still shaking ) said "There are TWO lines". Then I said not to get excited till it gets darker. But we both already are.

I don't think I did very much work yesterday. I couldn't concentrate to save my life. It was killing me not to be able to tell everyone. I held out though. I really want to tell EVERYONE. I am going to wait a bit on that though. We haven't really discussed how or when we will announce.

We have a dinner tomorrow night with one of my best friends her husband and my sister and her boyfriend. These are the people who I want to know right away. If something bad ends up happening they are the people I would want to know about that too. But it is really early and I have to check with Rob on that. I'll probably tell them :p

I am calmer now, but still too excited to sleep. i woke up at 4:00 am and tested again. After that I was just awake. I am going to take the day off work. Just need a day to get myself together. I want to go to Barnes and Noble and pick up some books. I have not let myself read 'What to expect when you are expecting'. I was superstitious. i wanted to be pg before I read it. So I really want to go to the bookstore and get it.
I hope they have it !

I am pregnant !
I said it. It is real now :)

Here is this mornings hpt:




2 comments:

  1. *cheers!!!*

    I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAAAAY!!!!! I wanna see a pic of my test now, lady!!! :hehe:

    ReplyDelete