Monday, July 5, 2010

This pregnancy is already different

And different in a good way. I know it's way early but I already feel better about it then I did last time.

1) I have had no spotting. Last time I had some strange spotting at 11 and 13dpo. It had me worried from the beginning ( turns out for good reason ).

2) My HPT's. Last time I did not get a positive test until 16 dpo ! And that was faint and took FOREVER to become a blaring positive. I felt worried about that as well. This time I got a good line at 13 dpo. ( probably should have seen that very faint one at 12 dpo ). AND an even darker one today at 15 dpo. Today is the day AF was due.

So last time I didn't even know I was pg at this point.

3) I have no symptoms. I had very sore breasts right away with my last one and I have nothing with this one. I don't like this but it's early and I know it's normal.

I really am going to do my best to stay relaxed and not worry about this pg. It's hard but so far everything looks good.

I am pregnant now and I WILL enjoy this.
(this is what I say to myself 50 times a day)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! So glad to read this post. Enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete