Monday, July 19, 2010

6 Weeks 1 day

I have now made it further in this pregnancy then I did with my last. It's a bit of a milestone :)
I am still anxious and fearful and I have that 'this-is-too-good-too-be-true' feeling. I don't want to. I want to be calm and enjoying this more and I am to an extent, but the fear is definitely the dominant emotion. I am fearful everytime I go pee and I have to go pee ALOT. I really hope that next week (yes, ONE week from today ) we see a heartbeat at the ultra sound. I am hoping I can relax and enjoy this more after that. If it does go well we will start telling people. That should help.

I have 2 major symptoms working for me right now.

1) My breasts are VERY sore.
2) I am exhausted. I can fall asleep right now and could have dropped off anytime from 11:00 am on. I have honestly never been this tired for so long. My new bed time is 9:oo pm. lol

There are more symptoms. Pimples. Fun ! My whole lower chin is now covered. I am feeling off and on queasy, (not enough to be considered morning sickness ). Stuffy nose. Frequent urination. Dry, itchy skin. I had some pretty funky, realistic dreams last night. So lots going on and that is really helping right now.

I am just taking it one day at a time while wishing I could fast forward to next week. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment