Sunday, July 11, 2010

5 Weeks

I don't want to be nervous. I want to be enjoying this pregnancy. I am REALLY trying hard but this week may be tough. Today I am 5 weeks. When I had my miscarriage I started spotting during this week, towards the end and actually miscarried a few days later in week 6.

I feel like if I can make it exactly one more week I will feel better. Things seem to be going just fine. I really have no reason to worry, though I have been a MAJOR TPI (toilet paper inspector). I am lacking in any major symptoms still. I am exhausted but I really think that is due to quitting caffeine. May take a bit longer to get used to that. Why didn't I start that while TTC. Oh well.

Apologies, I just had to let that out.

Today I am going to meet a very good friends newborn. Reagan was born less then a week ago. I hope I get to hold her. She's a little one, less then 6 pounds. Maybe this will get me more excited and less anxious. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment