Thursday, November 4, 2010

Movement

I have been feeling little movements for over a week now. However, they were small and inconsistent. I would feel it, get all excited, then start doubting what I felt as nothing more would happen. Eventually, I would convince myself it was nothing. Also it was only ever happening between 7pm and 11pm at night. I thought I may have been hoping too hard for it and that was the time of night I was relaxed, not working, and had time to focus on it.

Yesterday was a whole different story! Baby gave me a nice kick at 9:00 am. The continued to squirm around for 2 hours. I loved every single second. He did it again around lunch and again right before dinner. All Day! I was worried he was going to be active all night too. He wasn't. I hope it happens again today :)

Did you know boys get jealous of pregnancy? I had no idea. I thought they were all relieved that they didn't have to go through it and still got their baby. I was telling Rob about all the movement I had going on and he asked when he would get to feel it. I really don't know. I think when the baby gets a bit bigger and stronger. He said he was jealous that I get to feel him and talk to him whenever I want. I bet he won't be so jealous during the labor. OR when I am struggling for months to lose the baby weight and he still looks the same.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... the movement thing... SUCH a mind game. Been feeling little taps and some rustles... but I am not sure if I am inventing or not LOL! Got so long to go before I get anything definite!

    I think the thing for guys is that as much as they don't experience the bad, the don't get to experience the good either. They see us grow and change but there isn't that opportunity to connect and get to know baby as it grows inside.

    Hopefully it won't be long til he gets some of the action! You must be stoked. :-D

    ReplyDelete