Monday, November 29, 2010

The good and the bad

First the good stuff:

Rob FINALLY got to feel baby boy kick!!! I am so happy as out timing had just been off and he was never around me when the kicks happened. He felt them twice and was so excited. I LOVED that.

We bought a crib and a glider! It will take 6 weeks to be delivered because they did not have the color I wanted in stock. So I get to set up the nursery in 6 weeks.

The baby shower date is set for January 29th and my registry is almost completed. I just have to do more breastfeeding/bottle research and add those things.

Now I am going to complain a bit.

I am having a hard time getting comfortable. I am getting bigger everyday and I can't roll over in bed normally anymore. My nose is ALWAYS stuffed up, especially at night and I need to roll over to get air in a nostril and I have to sit up to do it. So I wake up all night long every time I would normally roll over in my sleep. Once I wake up, I have to pee. This has been going on about a week now and I know it will only get worse.

We eat dinner at the coffee table while watching TV. I know it's a bad habit but now I can't do it anymore. The coffee table is too low and I can't bend the right way to eat over it anymore. So as of tonight we will begin eating at the real table like grown ups.

I cannot tie my sneakers. I do this half-ass job by sitting down and contorting my legs to the side but they always come undone and Rob had to bend down in public to tie them TWICE this weekend. I think I am going to wear boots for the rest of this pregnancy.

OK. I don't complain much but I am awake after another crappy nights sleep so I just needed to get that out. It's out. Time to change my attitude and get to work.


2 comments:

  1. Cool that Rob got to feel the kicking!
    Stink about being uncomfortable! Hoping that you get a better nights sleep soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried a body pillow? Many people swear by them--I never tried one.

    I hope you get a good nights sleep soon--if not, try to squeeze in a nap here and there.

    ReplyDelete