Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Going Well

Everything has been fine since my recent scare. No blood at all. Nothing. TG! I feel him moving and kicking all the time and I love every single second of it.

I had a doctor appt yesterday and it went well. I am in the process of meeting all the doctors in the practice before I go to the hospital. I have met the midwife and now 3 of the doctors. The one I met yesterday I like the least. Only because she rushed me. No one else has done that yet. Granted I may have used up more of my time then usual telling her the story of Friday night as it had not yet made it into my chart. Still, I hate feeling like a doctor rushes you.

Anyway, like I said, no more problems and I heard his heartbeat again. Nice and strong. I have gained a total of 10 pounds. I really thought I was up 13 so I guess my scale is a bit different then theirs. ( I look as if I have gained 30 ). They gave me the glucose drink for my next appt. I really hope I pass that test! It is 4 days before Christmas and I am hoping not to be on a special diet for the holidays. It won't be the end of the world, I'd just rather not.

So the weekend went well with no more problems. I was talking to a friend of mine with a 4 month old and I told her about what happened Friday. She said the same exact thing happened to her. She was 23 weeks and woke up to pee at 3:30 am. Thats when she saw blood. It ended up being just a one time thing for her so this stuff does does happen. I feel a bit better knowing that.

1 comment:

  1. Chris I'm so glad to hear things are going well and there have been no more problems :)

    ReplyDelete