Tuesday, November 16, 2010

10 days

That is how long that stupid cold lasted for. 10 effin days. It was more then a bit frustrating. I also gave it to Rob so as I started feeling better he was going down hill. He still has it and I just have a few sniffles left. I think they may be pregnancy sniffles that will stick through the winter though.

I am so thankful to feel decent again. That was such a miserable week.

Nothing major going on. My sister is helping me plan a small baby shower at the end of January. Another friend is going to go to Babies R Us with me and help me out. Rob and I tried to register over the weekend but we got overwhelmed and did a crappy job. (we also felt crappy and just were not in the mood). I am also planning on getting a 3D/4D ultrasound when I am about 30 weeks. Early January.

No comments:

Post a Comment