Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Double Tag

I missed a few days of reading the blogs I follow and just noticed today as I was catching up that I was tagged twice and have me some questions to answer.

So first, from Baby Crazy Kiwi:

1) What do you look forward most to about being a parent?

I am looking forward to so many things. It is so hard to narrow it down. I just cannot wait to experience everything. Teaching a new person how to navigate through life. Seeing things through the eyes of a child. Watching them grow and learn and become a person and having a huge role in it. Experiencing the love a parent has for a child and seeing the love the child has for the parent. It's all so exciting right now.

2)What is your greatest fear?

I have alot of fears as well. The biggest being if my child gets sick or is in pain. I'm not sure how I will be able to handle it and it IS going to happen at some point.

3)If there was something wish you could 'do-over' in life what would it be?

I got really drunk and made an ass out of myself at my grandfathers 85th birthday party. I really wish I could do that night over!

4) When are you happiest?

Honestly I am happiest hanging on the couch watching TV with Rob at night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd Tag is from Lindsay at Waiting for that Positive:

1. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would it be?

I like NY because I really like seasons. Fall is my favorite. But I could go a bit colder. I am sick of being in a big city and I would prefer country life but not too far from civilization. Massachusetts or Vermont would be nice.

2. Who do you find inspiring (other than your family members)?

This is a hard one for me. I really don't know. I am inspired by everyday people in my life. But different parts of different people.

3. What was the last book you read? and What was the last one you read that you would suggest other's read?

The Girl who Played with Fire by Steig Larsson, but I would recommend his 1st book, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

4. Have you had any major injuries?

Yes, I tore my ACL , a pretty important ligament in the knee, while skiing. I had to go through 6 months of physical therapy, then have surgery, then another year of physical therapy after the surgery.

5. Do you have a favorite quote or motto?

Not really, but I am firm believer in "do to others as you want done to you" or any variation of that quote. You get the gist.

And a bonus....Because I really liked this question - Do you have a Favorite band/singer/artist?

Not right now. For years I was obsessed with Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain/Nirvanna, Pear Jam and Nine Inch Nails. Recently I've been listening to country. A strange change I realize and even I don't know why - lol


No comments:

Post a Comment