Friday, August 20, 2010

Update 10 weeks 4 days

I know I don't update as often anymore. It's not that I don't have much to say it's just that I have been afraid to get to attached. Miscarriage really changes this experience.

I do have some good news to report. I have FINALLY heard the heartbeat on my Doppler. I heard it this morning!! I guess it will have to be a first thing in the morning thing for me. It is most likely my tummy weight getting in the way. I carry pretty much ALL of my weight in my tummy and it grows as the day goes on - lol. Oh well. I am very happy that I finally can find it in my own home.

As far as how I am feeling it is mostly good. I am still tired all the time and actually left work an hour early yesterday because I couldn't stay awake. However, last night I slept from 8:30 pm to 5:45 am so I am much better today. My appetite is coming back. Slowly, but I ate dinner last night. ( That has been rare ). Food aversions still there. Boobs on and off sore, but mostly on. I wonder if I am just getting used to them being constantly sore if if they are easing up a bit. IDK.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment