Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gaining Confidence

I am getting more and more confident every day. I have not had any more spotting and I am 8 weeks today. The fear is still there of course. I am sure it will be here until I am out of the first trimester but it is easing up some.

I have my first appointment as an OB patient tomorrow afternoon. I would give anything for another ultrasound but I doubt I will get one. I can hope and I will ask anyway. I think this appointment is for blood tests, std testing, talking about history, questions, and whats next.

My morning sickness has let up. Feeling better really should not be cause for concern but of course my paranoid personality is a bit concerned. My breasts are still sore and I am still exhausted. Yesterday I took a nap AND fell asleep at 8:30 pm so exhaustion is still my major symptom.

I am just going to relax today. Read my book and get a pedicure and just enjoy the day off.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your confidence allows you to enjoy a little bit more each day. and a pedicure never hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eight weeks! Wow doesn't the time fly! Know it probably seems to be creeping along at an epic slow pace for you, but once you hit that 12 weeks mark, it will all be on fast forward. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad things are going well for you. I understand WANTING to stay sick. Insh'allah you continue to have a healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete