Monday, June 21, 2010

Still No O. Getting Discouraged

It's Day 16 and I am confused and frustrated.

First off my temp did not rise enough this morning so I have not ovulated yet. I really thought it would have by today. My OPK turned negative yesterday. I have no more EWCM and the worst part is that I am spotting today ! Ugghhhh

I started spotting right after Rob and I DTD last night and still have a little spotting going on now. If it was just the one incident I would have blamed it on the sex but now this is twice in 3 days ! I think I am having mid-cycle spotting and that is never a good thing.

*Great Big Sigh*

I don't know what to do. Do we keep DTD or is it all pointless now ? Do I still have a chance at ovulating tomorrow ? I doubt it since I had my first positive OPK on Day 13. Did my body try to ovulate and fail ? Is mid-cycle bleeding a sign of infection ? Is my body just still recovering from the miscarriage ?

I don't know.

I guess I just wait and see what the next few days brings. Why is this whole process so frustrating for me ?

Bah. I am just thinking outloud and do not really expect anyone to be able to answer these questions.

1 comment:

  1. Some people spot with ovulation... maybe? I think your temp could go up tomorrow. Just wait and see and keep BDing if you can stand it. :hugs:

    ReplyDelete